Why Choose Baby Massage?
Baby massage is a great way to spend time with your baby and there are different options based on the age of your baby and your personal preferences. Whether you’re enjoying a magical time with your baby or struggling with post natal depression, baby massage can help strengthen the emotional bond with your baby and give you a fun and special time together.
However you choose to learn baby massage, each method is designed to ensure you will feel confident massaging your baby and know how to adapt the massage as your baby grows
- Baby massage is a great bonding time for both of you
- Using oil during the massage encourages smooth skin
- Due to the relaxing effect, regular massage can help to deepen the breathing
- A regular stomach massage can be helpful to the digestive system
- A massage encourages relaxation and calmness
- Regular massage promotes a positive mind and body relationship
- Massage can help with the development of good posture
- Some parents find regular massage helps to calm their baby and encourage sleep