Therapy Centre, 12 Kinsale Road, Bristol BS14 9HB
07779 234 144
Working from my clinic, I offer a range of holistic therapies in South Bristol where I provide clinical aromatherapy, aromatherapy massage, reflexology, holistic massage, Indian head massage, hot stone massage, and Reiki. I am qualified to provide therapies to all ages, including children, and hold a DBS certificate.
Along with working with private clients at my BS14 clinic, I facilitate baby massage groups for Childrens’ centres in North Somerset and I work within a care home environment, making holistic therapies accessible for disabled people.
I am a full member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT), Association of Reflexologists (AoR) and International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA) and can provide receipts for insurance companies who recognise these therapies and membership bodies.
Looking for an online course which teaches you to safely massage your baby?
I’ve been teaching baby massage regularly since 2008 in a variety of settings. Over the years I’ve been asked various questions, which I now incorporate into my course, and with consistently good feedback from my courses I decided to move my course online.
My online baby massage course mirrors my in house group, but it means you can choose a time which works for you and your baby. If you can’t make it to a group, or you don’t feel ready, then choosing an online course is a great way to safely learn to massage your baby at home.
How does it work?
As soon as you sign up you get access to week one of the course. You’ll receive the first video introducing you and your baby to some massage techniques and you’ll also learn how to set up your space, which oils are safe to use, what to do if your baby cries, and the benefits of baby massage.
Similar to attending a baby massage group, each week you’ll get access to new material. This gives you time to practice the course content without being overwhelmed. The course has been designed to build your understanding and confidence in massaging your baby and is made up of bitesize videos which are easy to access and can watched whenever you want. During the five week course you’ll learn the massage but also cover other topics, including how to adapt your massage, massage for common health issues and more.
By week four you’ll be completing a full routine and in week five you can download the full routine videos, so you can replay them whenever you massage your baby. Parents find their answers are covered during the course, but if you get any problems you can contact me for support.
You can also arrange a home visit for yourself or for you and your friends in Bristol and the surrounding areas. You’ll find more details on my home baby massage page.
Want more information?
Click the Learn More button to discover more details about the option which works best for you and to read about what other parents have thought about the course. You’ll also be able to get instant access to my online course.
Looking to book a therapy?
I offer holistic therapies in South Bristol at my clinic in BS14 9HB, and am qualified in:
- aromatherapy massage
- holistic massage
- hot stone massage
- clinical aromatherapy
- Indian head Massage
- pregnancy therapies for those with non-complicated pregnancies
- adapting therapies for people with health conditions
If you know which therapy you want to book, get in touch to get your appointment arranged. Contact me with which day you’d prefer, and if you’re looking for a day or evening appointment. It can be helpful if you have flexibility for your first appointment, as my regular clients tend to book in advance. If you have less flexibility, please be aware you may need to wait longer for an appointment
Know you want to book a therapy but can’t decide which one?
It can be daunting if someone has suggested a therapy but you don’t know much about them. To help, you’ll discover more about the therapies I offer in the Therapy Pages. Explore the options and choose one which most appeals to you. Remember, there’s no right or wrong decision
When you look at the Therapy Pages you may find you get a few questions. Head to the blog page where you’ll find answers to concerns people often have before they book a therapy. Take a read, but if you find you still have any unanswered questions, just get in touch
What you’ll find in my shop
- A range of gift vouchers for amounts and therapies
- The monthly aroma club
- How to order a bespoke blend
- Essential oils I’ve blended
Considering buying a gift voucher?
A gift voucher can be a great choice if you want to give a relaxing experience. I offer gift vouchers for a choice of holistic therapies in South Bristol, and you can choose a specific therapy or an amount.
It’s easy to do, just head to my shop to start your shopping and decide your gift. Make the payment, and you’ll receive an email with a gift voucher to download. As long as they have the order number, they’re all ready to book their appointment.
Why choose Louise as your therapist?
Choosing a therapist is a personal thing and you need to find someone you feel comfortable working with. I have written a free e-book about how to find your perfect therapist, which you can find in my shop. Other points you may want to consider:
- The clinic provides a professional, relaxed and confidential environment
- I’m fully qualified in my disciplines and carry out Continuing Professional Development each year. This means I’m always learning and adding to my toolkit
- There is a full comprehensive consultation at your first appointment. Future appointments include short updates at the beginning, so your therapy session is tailored to you
- I started my business January 2006 and became full time in 2008. This means I’m an experienced therapist with a working knowledge of numerous conditions
- I try to walk my talk. You can always ask about my last therapy session and what self care I’m doing
- Become a regular client and you’ll enjoy 6th session discounts and referral discounts. If you decide you want to block book and pay for 5, you’ll also get one free
- I have experience of working with complex needs clients, as since 2014 I’ve been providing therapies to disabled residents at a care home
- From 2013 I’ve been regularly teaching baby massage for a local council within their Childrens’ centres
- Between 2016 and 2020 I worked with a charity offering therapies to new mums and mums-to-be who are experiencing mental health issues. This, and other situations, means I have an awareness of numerous mental health conditions
- I’m part of the Respect Massage movement, so you can be assured of a professional therapy session regardless of your gender
Latest Blog Posts
Below you’ll find my latest blog posts, where I post monthly with tips and answers to commonly asked questions. If you’d like to read more, head to my blog page
When people recommend a therapist to you, it's easy to think it's a good idea but then let things fall by the wayside. You may go for a therapy, love it and think you'll rebook but then life starts to get in the way. I see many people who try to explain why they...
If you enjoy essential oils, then these are five pieces of information which you may have heard. While random, they show that often the picture can be bigger than we realise and lots of elements can lead to a situation: Several years ago there was a tale of...
When you start to look at the world of complementary therapies, it is easy to become overwhelmed by the choice. If you are living with a particular ailment, you may be looking for a therapy which can help give you some respite. It is worth chatting to people....